3. A place where students go to learn.
4. The total; or extent of. She wanted ___ of the paper.
6. To warn; remain sharp; to be watchful.
7. To follow instructions.
8. To stay; halt.
10. The color of vegetables or the color of GO.
12. To make an effort to hear something; eavesdrop.
13. A color that usually means STOP.
1. To proceed; move on; or continue.
2. Free from danger or harm.
3. To remain in place.
5. To see; turn your eyes towards.
9. Slow down. ---- Right-of-way.
8. Something used to advertise information; messages.
|Back||Next||Games 1 2 3|
For any questions about this page, please contact:
Travis Davis - TEDavis1@ncdot.gov - (919)707-4436