- To support NCDOT's commitment to maintain a state-of-the-art contract monitoring system for its highway construction program.
- To provide pre-award and post award analysis of the bids received on NCDOT's highway construction projects for the purpose to detecting irregular bidding, non-competitive pricing, and collusive activity.
- To provide management with informational reports on the NCDOT highway construction program.
- Perform pre-award analysis of bids received monthly on the highway construction projects.
- Perform post award analysis of bids (long term case studies) received on the highway construction projects.
- Perform fiscal and calendar year analysis of awarded highway construction projects.
- Calculate the cost index for awarded highway construction projects.
- Use and/or create computer programs to provide information requested.
Return to NCDOT Home Page