Turnpike Authority Projects
The Turnpike Authority is authorized to study, plan, develop, construct, operate and maintain up to nine projects. NCDOT has six projects currently in the works or complete that have been approved by local planning organizations.
Eight additional projects in Draft STIP are competing for three available slots. These four new location projects and four express lane projects have been approved by local planning organizations and are prioritized in Draft STIP.
In no particular order, those eight are:
- Toll Related Questions & Customer Service Center, call 1-877-7MY-PASS (1-877-769-7277) or email TollQuestions@ncdot.gov.
- General inquiries, call 877-769-7277.
- Members of the media, call NCDOT Communications Office at (919) 707-2660.
- Project-specific inquiries, send email to:
- Address: NC Turnpike Authority
1578 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1578
- Address: 1 South Wilmington Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: (919) 707-2700
- Fax: (919) 715-5511