If you suffer injury or property damage from an incident involving the N.C. Department of Transportation, please download and complete the following claim form, and mail it to the address listed below for the county in which the incident occurred.

Use this online form to report road maintenance concerns, such as potholes, highway debris or other problems.

Please try a broader search, such as County Contacts

County Contact Address
Wake 1575 Mail Service Center Raleigh, NC 27699