If you suffer injury or property damage from an incident involving NCDOT, please print the form below, fill it out and mail it to us. Forms should be sent to the contact person listed in the county directory for the county in which the incident happened.

To report road maintenance concerns, go to the Contact us page and select the type of concern you wish to report.

Please try a broader search, such as County Contacts