The North Carolina Turnpike Authority is authorized to study, plan, develop, construct, operate and maintain projects.
The projects below have been approved by local planning organizations and are currently underway or open to traffic:
The following projects, approved by local planning organizations, are under development:
As a result of the Strategic Transportation Investments law, these projects are under consideration as potential toll projects:
- I-77 Express Lanes (I-485 to I-277)
- I-40 Express Lanes
- For general inquiries, toll-related questions and the NC Quick Pass Customer Service Center, call 1-877-7MY-PASS (769-7277) or send an email to TollQuestions@ncdot.gov.
- For media inquiries, contact the North Carolina Department of Transportation's communication office at (919) 707-2660.
- For project-specific inquiries, send a message.
- North Carolina Turnpike Authority
1578 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1578
- 1 S. Wilmington St.
Raleigh, NC 27601
- Phone: (919) 707-2700
- Fax: (919) 715-5511