Close Menu

County Contacts

If you suffer injury or property damage from an incident involving the N.C. Department of Transportation, please download and complete a Citizen Incident Statement, and mail it to the address listed below for the county in which the incident occurred.

Report road maintenance concerns, such as potholes, highway debris and other issues, using NCDOT's online contact system.

4/16/2018 4:26 PM

Back to top