DriveNC.gov, the state’s interactive website that allows users to see updated traffic and road information for their route, is now more user friendly with improved search options.
New features include:
- A new, modern look and feel
- Mobile friendly and geo-targeted to your location
- Search for roads, cities, towns, and counties by typing in the name
- An easy-to-find map legend on the home page
- A toggle display on the homepage that lets you filter the information you want
- Road types (interstate, U.S., N.C. and secondary roads)
- Incident types (construction, crashes, future events, etc.)
- Adverse weather map
- Traffic cameras
- Search by street address
- View Rest Area and Shelter locations (when shelters are open)
Visit DriveNC.gov before heading out on your next trip.