CHARLOTTE – The NC Quick Pass customer service centers in Charlotte and Monroe will reopen to customers Aug. 12 at 9 a.m. To protect public health during the COVID-19 response, all NC Quick Pass locations were temporarily closed to customers effective March 17, 2020.
Each location has been thoroughly cleaned in preparation for opening. There are new safety protocols to help keep customers and employees safe and healthy. All customers are asked to follow the posted signage, which includes wearing a mask. NC Quick Pass is continuing to monitor circumstances around COVID-19 and is ready to adapt as customer and employee safety is the first priority.
The new safety protocols in place include:
- Daily temperature check of all staff
- Daily wellness questionnaire of all staff
- Reduced capacity to accommodate social distancing
- Daily cleaning of public areas
- Periodic cleaning of door handles and tables
- Hand sanitizer available
- Masks required for customers and staff
- Staff stationed behind plexiglass counter
You can save a trip by visiting ncquickpass.com
to pay a bill, update your account, or order a transponder.