ROCKY MOUNT – The N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles will hold a drive-through career fair on Feb. 23 to recruit employees for its new Rocky Mount headquarters.
People may visit this event website to register for free and learn more about the jobs fair. The event will be 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the DMV headquarters parking lot at 1515 N. Church St.
“Our recent headquarters move to Rocky Mount has created over 175 jobs that we are eager to fill," said Dan DeMaioNewton, a Workforce Development specialist for the N.C. Department of Transportation. “And we are excited to have the opportunity to tap into the talented local workforce."
During the event, job candidates will be able to speak directly with DMV hiring managers while maintaining social distancing and other precautions. Candidates should bring one copy of their resume and a face mask to wear. The rain date will be March 23 from 10-2.
The job openings are in these areas:
- Strategy, Research and Planning
To ensure everyone's safety, these protocols will be followed:
- Candidates and DMV staff will be prescreened for COVID-19.
- Everyone must wear a mask at all times.
- Candidates will remain in their vehicles throughout the event.
- DMV staff will wear masks, face shields and gloves.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
Information about every NCDMV job vacancy is available at this job employment website.