CHARLOTTE – N.C. Department of Transportation contract crews will continue a bridge rehabilitation project on Interstate 277 in uptown Charlotte later this evening, weather permitting.
Starting at 9 p.m., several ramps will be closed until 6 a.m. Tuesday, continuing each night through Sunday morning, March 26:
- From U.S. 74 West, N. Graham., W. Twelfth and Caldwell streets to the outer loop
- From the outer loop to N. Graham and N. Davidson streets
- From the inner loop to I-77 South (exit 1B), N. Graham and Church streets
- From I-77 North (exit 11A) and I- 77 southbound express lanes to the inner loop
- From I-77 South to U.S. 74 West (exit 9C)
Drivers are encouraged to slow down and use extra caution while going through the work zones.
For real-time travel information, visit DriveNC.gov or follow NCDOT on social media.