CHARLOTTE – Tonight, N.C. Department of Transportation contract crews will resume a bridge rehabilitation project on Interstate 277, requiring overnight ramp and lane closures in both directions.
The following closures will be in place Monday -Thursday nights from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. the next morning:
- From U.S. 74 to the outer loop
- From the outer loop to Church/Graham streets
- Ramp from I-77 North to I-277 Inner (exit 11A)
- Right lane closure on the outer loop near Tenth Street
- Two left lanes closed on I-277 Inner near N.C. Music Factory Boulevard
Work will be suspended over the Labor Day holiday, resuming Tuesday night, Sept. 5. All closures are weather dependent and subject to change.
For real-time travel information, visit DriveNC.gov or follow NCDOT on social media.