STIP Number R-5721, U-5765, R-2632AB, R-5706A, I-5715
The N.C. Department of Transportation invites the public to attend two open house meetings to view updated information on five projects proposed to widen a section of N.C. 73 to a four-lane divided roadway and to improve the I-77/N.C. 73 interchange.
The limits for the five separate projects include:
- Beatties Ford Road to West Catawba Avenue (R-5721B)
- West Catawba Avenue to Northcross Drive (U-5675)
- Sam Furr Road Interchange Improvements (upgrade existing interchange to split diamond) (I-5715)
- Old Statesville Road to Davidson-Concord Road (R-2632AB)
- Davidson-Concord Road to U.S. 29 (R-5706)
The open house meetings are scheduled for:
Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2023
2-4 p.m.. and 5-7 p.m.
Lake Norman Baptist Church
7921 Sam Furr Road
NCDOT will provide auxiliary aids and services under the Americans with Disabilities Act for disabled persons who wish to participate in this workshop.
Anyone requiring special services should contact as early as possible:
Environmental Analysis Unit
Persons who do not speak English, or have a limited ability to read, speak or understand English, may receive interpretive services upon request prior to the meeting by calling 1-800-481-6494.
Aquellas personas no hablan inglés, o tienen limitaciones para leer, hablar o entender inglés, podrían recibir servicios de interpretación si los solicitan antes de la reunión llamando al 1-800-481-6494.