Build a six-lane freeway from north of Bryan Boulevard to U.S. 220 (Battleground Avenue) in northwest Greensboro. NCDOT will complete the Bryan Boulevard interchange and build a new interchange connecting the Greensboro Loop to U.S. 220 (Battleground Avenue).
News and Updates
Construction began in October 2013 and is expected to be complete in March 2018.
- Build a six-lane freeway from north of Bryan Boulevard to U.S. 220 (Battleground Avenue).
- Complete the Greensboro Loop/Bryan Boulevard Extension interchange providing northern Greensboro with a more direct route to Piedmont Triad International Airport.
- Build a bridge on Fleming and Horse Pen Creek roads over the Greensboro Loop.
- Build a cul-de-sac at the end of Oneida Road north of the Greensboro Loop.
- Build bridges on the Greensboro Loop over Drawbridge Parkway and Horse Pen Creek tributary and wetlands.
- Build an interchange at the intersection of the Greensboro Loop and U.S. 220 (Battleground Avenue).