Close Menu

Driver License & ID Terms of Service

‚ÄčImportant - Please Read

By continuing with this transaction, I certify and affirm that the information submitted is my own. I understand that it is a felony violation of North Carolina law, G.S. Statute 20-30, to knowingly submit false or fictitious information in any application for a license, learner permit, or ID card, and a violation of federal law to have the false or fictitious document delivered by the U.S. Postal Service.

Personal Information

I hereby acknowledge that I have made all necessary corrections to my personal information. I understand that any additional corrections or changes that are required after this transaction has been completed may result in additional fees.

Offender Registration

I hereby acknowledge that the N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles has notified me through this statement that, pursuant to N.C. G.S. 14-208.7, any person who has been convicted in any state of an offense against a minor or a sexually violent offense as defined in N.C. G.S. 14-208.6 is required to register with the sheriff of the county where the person resides within 10 days of establishing residence in this state, or whenever the person has been present in this state for 15 days, whichever comes first. I certify, under penalty of perjury, that I understand my requirement to register if I have been convicted of an offense that requires registration as a sex offender.

Regarding Multiple Driver Licenses

It is a violation of N.C. G.S. 20-30 to possess more than one commercial driver license or to possess a commercial driver license and a regular (classified) driver license at the same time.

Address Change

N.C. G.S. 20-7.1 requires a person to obtain a duplicate License or learner permit within 60 days after the person has a change of address. Failure to do so may result in a citation.

Selective Service

If you are a male, 18 to 25 years of age, by continuing this process, you are consenting to having your information sent to the Selective Service System for selective service registration.

Voter Registration

To change your voter registration address, you may visit the State Board of Elections website to download a voter registration update form. You should complete the form and mail it to your county board of elections office. If you do not have access to a printer, please contact your county board of elections office to receive the necessary form to update your address.

7/10/2018 10:18 AM

Back to top