Inspection stations resources can be found on
Connect NCDOT, the N.C. Department of Transportation's resource site for business, professional and working partners.
Forms required for the listed services can be submitted through the NCDMV License & Theft Bureau Portal.
- Purchase of E-Stickers
- Safety and Emissions Regulations Manual
- Web safety equipment requirements
- Approved headlight aimers and window tint meters
- Inspection station application
- Technician application
Update Technician/Inspector Status
Forms for updates to a technician or an inspector status can be found on
Connect NCDOT and submitted through the License & Theft Bureau Portal. Make sure to complete the following steps:
- Find the
License & Theft Bureau District office you would you like to submit this request.
- Download and fill out the appropriate LT-310 form to notify the appropriate district office of a new certification, certification renewal, changing of employer or adding an employer. If requesting to remove a technician or inspector, please indicate appropriate information in the comments section
- Upload them to the License & Theft Bureau Portal.
Go to the License & Theft Portal