Close Menu

Mobile Home Registration

​​​​​Mobile homes must be titled and registered with the N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles in a similar manner as a vehicle.

To register a mobile home from a Manufacturer's Certificate of Origin or a title, the following documents are also required.

​Vehicle title​Notarization required
Title Application (MVR-1)​All liens must be declared; notarization required
​Cancellation of Mobile Home Titles (MVR-46G)

Fees & Taxes

5/1/2020 3:32 PM

Back to top